1. INFORMATION THAT YOU GIVE US. When you register or pay or subscribe to our services, we collect personal information that can identify you (“PII”) such as your full name, email address, mailing address, telephone number. We also may collect PII from you when you contact us or participate in activities that may be available through our services such as: forums; message boards; chats; creating a profile; rating; tagging; commenting on articles or completing surveys. The information that we collect varies depending upon how you use our Service. All information will be associated with your profile and therefore become PII. When you register as an instructor on the Site, you will need to provide us with information regarding your qualifications in designing golf and fitness plans.
WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PII FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN.
Please keep in mind that certain features on our Site give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include forums, message boards, chats, creating community profiles, and rating, tagging and commenting on articles. When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and email address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features.
Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. When an individual chooses to post information that will be publicly disclosed, he or she is responsible for ensuring that such information conforms to all local data protection laws. We are not responsible under any data protection laws for user posted information.
You can set the browser on your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block third party cookies or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain features on our Site.
In addition we collect non PII such as IP addresses and website usage information from you.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. Generally. We may use information in the following ways:
For the purposes for which you specifically provided it including, without limitation, to enable us to process and fulfill your subscription or other requests.
To send you information about your relationship or transactions with us.
To notify you about our products, services, and special offers.
To otherwise contact you with information that we believe will be of interest to you.
To enhance or develop features, products and services.
To allow us to personalize the content that you and others see on the Sites.
To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our subscribers, web site user base and usage patterns.
To allow other select companies to send you promotional materials about their products and services.
We use non-Personally Identifiable Information for purposes such as measuring the number of visitors to sections of our Site, making the Site more useful to visitors and delivering targeted advertising and non-advertising content. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a visitor’s movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate, non-personally identifiable use.
4. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION. Except as otherwise described in this Policy, or if we inform you otherwise at the time of data collection, we will not share your information with third parties.
We share your information as follows:
With Affiliates: We may share your PII with affiliated companies and businesses.
With Service Providers: We may use other companies to perform services including, without limitation, facilitating some aspects of our Site such as processing credit card transactions sending emails, and fulfilling purchase requests. These other companies may be supplied with or have access to your PII solely for the purpose of providing these services to you on our behalf.
With Business partners: When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our Site, we may share PII with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, and promotions. When you elect to engage in a particular business partner’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your information to that business partner.
Special Circumstances: We also may disclose your PII:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or other request from a law enforcement or government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law.
When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
In connection with a corporate transaction, such as the sale of all or a portion of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of bankruptcy.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR MEMBERS OF THE SITE: ALL INFORMATION (EXCLUDING YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION) THAT YOU INCLUDE IN YOUR PROFILE MAY BE VIEWED BY INSTRUCTORS. YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER ANY INFORMATION IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU WISH TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL. AN INSTRUCTOR WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU EXCEPT THROUGH THE SITE UNLESS YOU PROVIDE AN INSTRUCTOR WITH YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU CONTACT YOUR INSTRUCTOR THROUGH THE SITE ONLY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO PROVIDE AN INSTRUCTOR WITH YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT SCREEN THE CREDENTIALS OF INSTRUCTORS BEFORE ALLOWING THEM TO REGISTER IN OUR DATABASE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RETENTION, USE OR PRIVACY PRACTICES OF INSTRUCTORS AFTER THEY HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFORMATION.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR INSTRUCTORS: YOUR PROFILE WILL BE VIEWABLE BY VISITORS TO THE SITE. ALL INFORMATION (INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION) THAT YOU INCLUDE IN YOUR PROFILE MAY BE VIEWED BY VISITORS. YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER ANY INFORMATION IN YOUR PROFILE THAT YOU WISH TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
7. TRANSFER TO U.S. OR OTHER COUNTRIES. Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country where the Site has facilities, and by subscribing to our services and/or using our Site you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT. The Site serves general users of the World Wide Web. We support and comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do we share such information with third parties. Children under the age of 13 may not use the Site.
10. HOW TO CONTACT US.